The very essence of translational medicine lies in integration of multi-layers of data and information from a wide array of disciplines. The transMed partners have been chosen to create a consortium with complementary and synergistic expertise, and where renowned experts from academia and several industry partners coordinately join forces. This, together with the sharp focus on a limited set of retinal diseases, shapes a first-rate platform for a multi-directional exchange of results, interpretations and knowledge, which would be unattainable at the level of individual projects.
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
- Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia
- Lunds Universitet
- Haskoli Islands
- SP Process Development AB
Oculis ehf.- terminated
- PamGene International
- RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
- InnoSer BV
- 2-BBB Medicines BV
- Biolog Life Science Institute
- Hannover Clinical Trial Center
- NLO European Patent and Trade-mark Attorneys
- European Vision Institute
- Oculis ehf.